Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011!

Hi! It's a new year, so I'm trying to vamp up my business a little. Starting with finally getting around to this blog! I had intentions of starting one months ago, but got very overwhelmed with the Thanksgiving/ Christmas holiday rush.

So first, a little about me. I'm Kristen, and I live in Georgia. I am happily married and have a sweet baby girl who just turned 1 Dec. 7. I started pretty pretty baby in May of 2010. At first it started with hairbows, then I ventured into appliques, and haven't looked back! I love it! I love being able to stay at home with my sweet baby, and I love having the crafty outlet that pretty pretty baby has given me.

That's about it for now. I look forward to growing my business in 2011, we have several different projects in the works that I am excited to share later. I look forward to keeping you updated and involved in the new things that I work on, and sharing sales and discounts, and giveaways, and much more! Here's to 2011, may it be the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment